The most important solution
- Downtime reduction is the most important solution any industry is looking for.
- Historically, it started from the beginning of the technical revolution back in 19th century.
- However, until now an ideal solution to reducing downtime has not been found.
- Finally, the Downtime Reduction Group and its members found all main solutions to the global problem of the reduction of downtime,
- In addition, they tested those solutions and implemented them numerous times for the past 30 years in the following industries:
Downtime Reduction Group website
- The Downtime Reduction Group website will show how to implement solutions to downtime problems.
- Furthermore, you can use these solutions and easily deployed them with considerable results and noticeable money savings.
Return on investment (ROI)
- Positive ROI within 6 months after implementing the Downtime Reduction Methodology is achievable.
- Reducing downtime is the main focus of the Downtime Reduction Group
Root of problems
- A new method of solving downtime reduction problems is to find a root of the problem.
- Then, to work further to accomplish the main goal – that is how to reduce the downtime – not how to reduce any associated cost.
- Therefore, the following list of problems should be taken into consideration: