- Collection of Information: We aim to collect, use and disclose only such information as is required to enable us to maintain our Website, to respond to your inquiries and provide you with information you request. We will maintain the confidentiality of any contact information you provide to us we will use it only for the purposes for which we have collected it (subject to the exclusions and disclosures we have listed below), unless you agree that we may disclose it to other third parties.
- “Personal Information” is personally identifiable information, such as your name, address, e-mail address and credit card information. At the time of collection, we will clearly identify the information being collected and the purposes for which it will be used. It is always your choice whether or not to provide Personal Information but if you choose not to provide certain requested Personal Information, in some instances you may not be able to register to use some of the features of the Website.
- “Non-Personal Information” is information of an anonymous nature, such as an Internet Protocol Address (IP Address), the domain used to access the Website, and the type and version of browser or operating system being used by visitors to access the Website. Aggregate information, such as demographic statistics of our users (e.g. average age or geographical location of our users), number of visitors, what pages users access or visit, and average time spent on the Website is not considered Personal Information. Similarly, business contact information such as the name, title, business address, e-mail address, or telephone number of a business or professional person or an employee of an organization is not considered Personal Information.
Use of Information: We collect information for the following purposes:
- Signing up for a Demo: In order to sign up to receive a demo of our software, you must provide us with your full name, email address and phone number. We will use the information you provide to contact you directly or through our representatives for the purposes of arranging your demo and future promotions and communications.
- Signing up for our Newsletter: If you would like to receive our newsletter, you may opt-in to do so by providing us with your email address. If you opt-in to receive our newsletter, we will keep you up to date on our products and services. You may withdraw your consent to receiving our newsletter from at any time by following the opt-out instructions in each email communication.
- Statistics: We collect statistics about use of the Website which we use for analytical purposes. Aggregate statistics that do not personally identify an individual will be kept by us and such aggregate statistics may be made available to other members or third parties without restriction.
- System Logs & Cookies: Cookies are used by us to track content usage and traffic on the Website. A cookie is a feature of your web browser that consists of a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web server.
- Third-Party Links: The Website may contain links to other third-party websites that are not owned or controlled by us. Such third-party websites are governed by the terms and conditions and privacy policies of such third-party providers and we are not involved in any interaction or transaction between you and such third-parties.
- From time to time we may employ third parties to help us improve the Website. These third parties may have limited access to databases of user information solely for the purpose of helping us to improve the Website and they will be subject to contractual restrictions prohibiting them from using the information about our members for any other purpose.
Security: The security of your Personal Information is important to us. We use commercially reasonable efforts to store and maintain your Personal Information in a secure environment. We take technical, contractual, administrative, and physical security steps designed to protect Personal Information that you provide to us. We have implemented procedures designed to limit the dissemination of your Personal Information to only such designated staff as are reasonably necessary to carry out the stated purposes we have communicated to you.
Contact Us: You can help by keeping us informed of any changes such as a change of address or telephone number. If you would like to access your information, if you have any questions, comments or suggestions of if you find any errors in our information about you, please contact us at: add email.
Last Updated: Feb 1, 2018