Obtaining the best possible solution is a result of a multi-disciplinary engineering practice. It becomes a prerequisite to solve the most complicated technical problems. That is why, the Day I of Downtime Reduction School starts with the understanding of your needs for such a course. To be a part of the manufacturing industry it is important to comprehend all milestones and roadblocks.
Below is a list of topics that will be covered during the Day I of the Downtime Reduction Course:
1. Introduction to downtime Reduction
2. Practical Solutions Part 1 (introduction)
- Total Troubleshooting Part 1
- Modern Maintenance Crew
- Troubleshooting Methodology
3. Rapid Troubleshooting Tools
- Gate Logic Presentation
- Unified Logic
- Dynamic Analysis of Program Flow
4. Downtime Reduction Part 2 (introduction)
- Process Control: P&ID, PID, Instrumentation
- System I/O Status vs. Alarm State (new)
- Programming and Displaying I/O Status
- Annunciating and Reporting
- Total Troubleshooting Part2
5. Questions & Answers
Training School Day II
This methodology was evolving for over the past 30 years.
We recommend to have all your maintenance personnel and project managers to take this course. That is, in fact, – Downtime Reduction Training Course. You will be getting all course material including e-books, videos, presentations, practical tests, and software. Please refer to this website for details: Downtime Reduction School.
We will demonstrate the performance of a smart phone and 10″ tablet-HMI with WiFi. Finally, an HTML screen will display any and all faults and alarms of the control system in place.
Below is a list of topics that will be covered during the Day II of the Downtime Reduction Course:
- Introduction to Total Troubleshooting (TTTM)
- Modern Maintenance Crew (MMC)
- Troubleshooting Methodology (TM):
Gate Logic and programming language simplification
Unified Logic is (UL) – the key to the Total Troubleshooting
- Dynamic Analysis (DART) of program flow
- Mastering control systems proficiency (MCSP):
Understanding control system components
Understanding control system programming
Understanding process control
- Electrical, Instrumentation and Control (E/I&C)
- Understanding Level 1,2,3 communication & data acquisition
- Conclusions, Questions and Answers
For more information please follow Downtime Reduction School listed on its landing page. You can takes all 14 courses online by taking them from Downtime Reduction Academy listed in sequential order from 1 to 14 as shown on its landing page.